J&S Audio Visual is seeking a experience Payroll Administration for our Irving, corporate office. We are seeking an individual that is passionate about their career and ready to face the challenges to support our fast growing business. The successful candidate will have a solid payroll background to provide HR support in all aspects of employment processing, payroll and records management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of bi-weekly payroll for all hourly and salaried employees including bonuses and various other manual checks.
- Process payroll cycles in accordance with company policy, federal, state, and local regulations for 350 + plus employees in 60+ locations within multiple states.
- Send new hire documents to manager and new hire.
- Process all I’9 and ensure property signatures and documents.
- Process wage garnishments.
- Complete and provide information on all wage verification’s.
- Create new hire personnel files.
- Review, input, process, transmit and audit all bi-weekly payroll changes to ensure accuracy prior to submission. Obtain proper approvals before processing.
- Process corrections and adjustments as needed.
- Prepare and submit 401(k) changes and loan changes, address updates, child support orders and garnishments orders.
- Assist with pulling information and reports for various audits.
- Create reports as needed.
- Input background checks and drug screens.
- Must be able to keep strict confidentiality regarding sensitive information involving HR, management team and employees
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma. Bachelors or Associates degree is helpful.
- Must have 2-3+ years experience in payroll processing.
- Knowledge of Paycom payroll system or related system is preferred.
- Experience in handling payroll for multiple locations and multiple states.
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and possess superior time management skills.
- Must be professional during tight deadlines.
- Payroll certification is a plus.
- Must have great oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work within a team or independently.
- Superior time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
J&S has excellent benefits for it’s full time employees. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, STD , 401(k) plan, Paid Time Off and career opportunities.