J&S Audio Visual has successfully provided audio visual technology solutions nationally for over two decades. Our Design & Systems Installations division in Dallas has an outstanding history of working with Fortune 500 companies. We have a position available for Lead Design and Integration Technician Installer based in our corporate office located in Irving, TX.
Great Benefits! Medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, Growth Opportunity
• Installation, set-up, completion, and commissioning of projects in companies (not residential, schools, or churches)
• Troubleshooting existing systems, recommending and performing the necessary repairs.
• Assist the design and installation department and/or Project Managers by performing site surveys for new projects.
• Identify key aspects of a project to insure that any obstacle will be overcome and that the project will be a success.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 2 years permanent installation experience in the AV industry. Installing Audio Visual equipment into corporations.
• Experience in installing audio-visual-control systems including video conferencing systems, cabling and terminating video/audio systems, and equipment rack fabrication.
• Ability to trouble-shoot audio, video and control systems problems.
• AMX and Crestron installation experience required. Some programming knowledge is preferred.
• General CTS certification is helpful (can be obtained after employment).
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Trustworthy and dependable.
• Must be proactive, self-directing and goal oriented.
• Must be responsible and able to work independently.
• Exceptional organization skills and able to multi-task.
• Able to work after hours, when needed.
• Able to travel.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and pass a background check.