J&S Audio Visual has been in business for over 35 years. We set up AV equipment at corporate events nationwide. At JSAV we have our own Scenic & Design division where we create the stage, props, displays, etc. for our clients to brand their message at their conferences and events.
JSAV is looking for a Scenic Manager (new position) that will be reporting to our National Director of Scenic Services. This position will be the point of contact for show site issues, ensuring proper packing and organization of the scenic warehouse. In addition, will be supervising 2 warehouse/install associates.
• Supervise all Show Services scenic personnel (warehouse and install supervisors)
• Review all R2 orders for completeness
• Oversee quality control of orders
* Train all account executives and project managers on how to properly complete paperwork
* Train warehouse and install supervisors quality control of audio visual scenic displays after coming back from corporate events
• Point person for entering new inventory items into R2
• Point person for entering fabrication items into R2 order
• Ensure proper packaging & organization of scenic warehouse
• Arrange local logistics for the scenic department
• Follow up with show site issues and damages
* Other duties assigned by National Director of Scenic Services
• Proficiency in MS Office (especially Word and Excel).
• Working Knowledge of Corporate events / scenic fabrication.
* Training experience is a plus
• Detailed oriented.
• Must have at least 1 year of having multiple direct reports.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with little supervision.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• R2 knowledge is a plus.
• SharePoint knowledge is a plus.